Learning to be a Primary Teacher
Core Knowledge and Understanding
By (author) Jonathan Glazzard
Publication date:15 July 2016
Length of book:352 pages
Learning to be a primary teacher is a bit like becoming a superhero!
It’s not impossible, but it takes hard work and dedication to become that heroic individual, looked up to by the whole class, who is able to simultaneously be fun, creative, responsive to a range of different needs and who knows everything about all subjects! So to harness and develop your inner powers look no further than this essential core text. It will ensure you are fully equipped to:
- tackle planning and assessment with ease
- win the fight against poor behaviour
- overcome your worries about subject knowledge
- challenge and apply theory and research
- build your emotional strength and resilience
- stand tall as a professional
- and most importantly, protect and nurture the children in your care.